When installing the iGrafx Desktop Client on a system running Windows Server you may see a dialog box that shows a message "Prepare for first run" and then the installation never finishes. If you stop the installation by clicking the X in the top right corner and then later try to run the application you will get "VBA Initialization Failure - -2147221164" and it won't work.
This can happen because Windows Server's default security settings prevent the Microsoft VBA installer module from launching correctly.
Uninstall the application
Reinstall the application by right-clicking on the setup file and choosing 'Run as Administrator'.
- How to fix users getting logged out after two minutes when using SiteMinder
- Enterprise Icons are broken / missing
- MindManager causes iGrafx Desktop Client to crash (Component One or VSFlexGrid errors)
- Trouble downloading data (e.g. software) from the iGrafx.com website
- Platform shows error 404 after upgrade