When trying to save a document in certain conditions the error "Failed to save document" can appear. This can happen when running our application in a Parallels Desktop for Mac environment, or other virtual Windows environment on OS X and you attempt to save an IGX file to the host Mac desktop.
In the described scenario the file does actually save correctly and the error can typically be ignored. However it's recommend that you save the file somewhere in the virtual Windows environment and later copy it to the Mac environment to be confident no data is lost.
- How to fix users getting logged out after two minutes when using SiteMinder
- Enterprise Icons are broken / missing
- MindManager causes iGrafx Desktop Client to crash (Component One or VSFlexGrid errors)
- Trouble downloading data (e.g. software) from the iGrafx.com website
- Platform shows error 404 after upgrade