In the iGrafx Platform, deletion of folders that contain checked out External Files, Diagrams and other content may not be possible. You can use an ad-hoc list report to search for the objects that need to be checked in to successfully.
These steps cover what is necessary to find all objects that need to be checked in for the deletion to work
- Write down the ID of the object you are trying to delete by navigating to it and writing the number from the URL down (e.g.
/obj/721would mean the object ID is 721)
- Click on the main menu and open
- Click on
Generic List or Tablefor the report type
For the Filter input field, use the below expression and replace
?with the object ID from step 1CODE
isCheckedOut=true and ancestor.ID=?
For the Properties input field useCODE
checkedOutDate checkedOutTo isCheckedOut
- A list with all objects that are checked out appears. You can now open each of them and either check them in (if they are checked out to you) or have an administrator use the
Undo Checkoutfeature on the
Detailstab of the respective object
- Enterprise Objects and Folders
- Deleting folders that contain checked out objects
- How can I move, copy, delete or manage cycles on multiple objects at once?
- Client: How to solve "Item does not exist" errors on IGX document or diagram check in
- Client: How to gain access to a checked out IGX document or diagram