The iGrafx Platform fails to start, inspection shows errors in the Catalina log file including:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid CEN header (bad signature)
For a zip archive (zip, war, jar) to have an invalid CEN header, the archive itself must have been corrupted somehow during download or extraction. We recommend downloading the Platform files again from the iGrafx website and re-extracting them.
- How to expedite 17.2 Platform start up time under Tomcat
- Steps to create a support ZIP with log files for troubleshooting
- Run the iGrafx Platform under Tomcat with a SecurityManager
- Enable Tomcat Monitor Service icon in system tray
- How to allow the iGrafx Platform to use a proxy when connecting to other servers