This feature is part of our Early Access program, and may be disabled on your instance. Your system administrator can enable this feature for your entire organization. How to enable Early Access features
Proposing New Objects automatically assigns relationships
- Add a new shape to your diagram
- Open the Describes panel
- With your shape selected, click on New Object to propose a new object that the shape will describe
- The proposed object will automatically be assigned a Responsible relationship based on the Lane that it is positioned in.
- This applies a relationship if the Lane is set up to describe some existing object. If the Lane does not describe anything, then no relationship will be available to assign.
- The default assignment is for the Responsible relationship, but this can be changed by clicking Edit
- When moving the shape between different Lanes, the relationship will automatically update based on the new Lane.