NEW Acknowledgement Cycles and Bulk Approvals are a new feature. With the introduction of Acknowledgement cycles, Endorsement cycles can be reserved for the actual endorsement, support of an item.
After a Review, Approval, Endorsement or Acknowledgement Cycle is started on an item, all the users in the cycle list will have that item added to their “To-Do List.”
The items on the to-do list may then be checked by the user, and the required action taken.
- In the upper-right corner, click the icon next to your name
Click My To-do List from the context menu
No number/icon is displayed if the user has no actions to take. The number of waiting actions is displayed within the icon.
Your "To-do List" is displayed
Users who have been granted the 'Allow Bulk Approvals' Repository Role will additionally see check boxes next to items pending approval in their to-do list. Acting on multiple items at once applies the same vote and comment to all selected items.
- Click on a repository item listed on your "To-do List"
- The page where you can complete the action is displayed
- In the upper-right of the item display, click REVIEW (for Review Cycle), VOTE (for Approval Cycle), ENDORSE (for Endorsement Cycle) or ACKNOWLEDGE (for Acknowledgement Cycle)
- Complete the action (it varies by cycle type) and click SUBMIT or VOTE