IGX documents or diagrams that are currently checked-out by a different user cannot be deleted, moved or modified. This article explains how an administrator can get access to the diagram's latest checked-in version All changes done in the working draft will be lost when undoing the checkout.
Unlike web-based diagrams, there is no way to get access to the current working draft of the diagram unless you have access to the physical computer that has the IGX file checked out.
Requirements for the user to gain access
Any item role that gives you the three permissions "View", "See Unapproved" and "Administer" on the object you want to undo the checkout on.
Step-by-step guide to gain access to the latest checked-in version via the iGrafx Platform
- Navigate to the IGX document or diagram in the web
- Go to its DETAILS tab
- Click UNDO CHECKOUT and confirm
Step-by-step guide to gain access to the latest checked-in version via the iGrafx Desktop Client
- Open the repository containing the IGX document or diagram in the Desktop Client
- Navigate to the diagram using the repository tree
- Right click the item in the tree and click "Undo Checkout" and confirm